Experience, Integrity & Results
Houston Injury Lawyers * Car Accident Lawyers * Civil Litigation Lawyers
Recognized as one of Houston's Best
In Houston, Texas, people facing personal injury and business litigation matters count on the experience and professionalism of the lawyers with the law firm of former Harris County Attorney Michael P. Fleming.
Mr. Fleming has been licensed as an attorney in Texas for over 25 years. Mr Fleming is Board certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been inducted into the American Board of Trial Advocates. A very small percentage of the attorneys in Texas have achieved these honors. Michael Fleming has the expertise needed to handle even the most complex personal injury and civil litigation. He is an experienced trial lawyer in the state and federal trial courts. He has been recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer for many years and his firm has been recognized among the best lawyers in Houston in H-Texas Magazine's Top Lawyers in Houston feature. As one of the very small percentage of lawyers to have ever argued and won a case before the United States Supreme Court, Michael P. Fleming and the other attorneys in his law firm handle all of their cases with the same skill and intensity. If you have been injured in an accident, the personal injury lawyers at our law firm will work hard to protect your interests.
•Experience matters — Call our law firm today at 713-221-6800 or Toll-Free 800-509-2335, or
Contact by email immediately for legal assistance.
Former Harris County Attorney Michael P. Fleming brings the same determined, effective advocacy to his private practice that he brought to public service as the elected Harris County Attorney. Along with their skilled and knowledgeable legal team, the trial lawyers at Michael P. Fleming & Associates are available to talk to you about your personal injury claim or civil litigation matter.
For many years, Michael P. Fleming & Associates has been honored with an AV (highest) rating by Martindale - Hubbell and has been featured in H-Texas Magazine's Top Attorneys in Houston issue.
Areas of Practice
Our personal injury, car accident and civil litigation lawyers focus on providing clients with services in the following areas:
There are thousands of personal injury lawyers in Texas. Only a very small percentage are board certified specialists in personal injury trial law. Michael P. Fleming is board certified as a personal injury trial law specialist and has practiced law as a Houston Personal Injury Lawyer for over 25 years. Whether you were injured in a car accident, explosion, industrial accident or other accident, your serious personal injury case deserves the expertise of an attorney that is board certified as a specialist in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
"THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF LAWYERS THAT WILL HANDLE YOUR CAR ACCIDENT OR OTHER SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY MATTER. YOU SHOULD SELECT A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY IN HOUSTON THAT IS BOARD CERTIFIED IN PERSONAL INJURY TRIAL LAW BY THE TEXAS BOARD OF LEGAL SPECIALIZATION."
We handle all personal injury cases on a "no-win, no-fee" percentage basis which means we do not get paid unless we recover compensation for you. We will cover all costs and expenses and will only be reimbursed if we get money for you. Choosing a Houston personal injury attorney is an extremely important decision. Be sure to examine the qualifications of any personal injury lawyer in Houston that you consider.
We handle serious personal injury cases including traumatic brain injuries, back injuries, amputation injuries, broken bones, disfigurement, burns and other life-changing injuries. Whether you were injured in Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio or anywhere else in Texas, we can assist you with your claim for compensation. Our Houston personal injury, and wrongful death lawyers help people who have been injured, and the loved ones of those killed, because of accidents and the negligent or deliberate actions of others. With a board-certified personal injury trial law specialist and accepting clients throughout Texas and the rest of the United States, we represent clients in personal injury, defective pharmaceutical drugs, and wrongful death lawsuits including:
- Houston Car Accident Lawyers. Serious auto accidents can cause terrible injuries. Often injuries are caused by air bags. If you are looking for a car accident lawyer, it is important to find one with the right credentials. Whether from speeding, texting while driving, cell phone use, being rear-ended, side-swiped, t-boned or caused to roll over, the injuries in a car wreck can be some of the most serious seen in personal injury cases causing scarring and disfigurement, back strains and sprains, head injuries, broken bones and death. Often, serious accidents are caused by aggressive driving. When you or a loved one are injured in an auto crash, whether in Houston or anywhere else in Texas, the financial hardships caused by medical expenses and loss of income can be devastating. Immediately after your accident, you should take important steps that will preserve your rights and protect you from the other driver's insurance company. You need and deserve qualified, experienced counsel to aggressively handle your car accident injury case. Contact a board certified Houston car accident lawyer BEFORE you speak to the insurance adjuster. The insurance adjuster is not there to help you. They are employed by the insurance company to save money. It is that simple. They will try to stop you from obtaining the damages you are entitled to receive. Also, do not hire anybody that approaches you or calls you offering medical or legal services for your case. These people are scam artists and are breaking the law. They will settle your case for less than you are entitled to receive.
- Red Light Car Accident Lawyers. Red light running is a serious problem and it is the cause of many serious car accidents every year. Contact one of our car accident lawyers today.
- Drunk Driving DWI Accident Lawyers. We have represented many victims of car accidents caused by drunk drivers. When you or a loved one are the victim of vehicle crash caused by a drunk driver, you should retain a board certified personal injury lawyer to aggressively pursue the drunk for the damages and injuries he has caused. Car accidents caused by drunks often cause the most devastating injuries due to their outrageous driving. The wrongful conduct by the DWI offender can entitle you to exemplary damages for your injuries. These are damages to over and above those for your injuries - also known a "punitive damages." It is for this reason that it is our policy to demand no less than the full policy limits available from the drunk's insurance company. Also, it is a crime to give your car to a drunk. In some cases, the person who handed over the keys to the drunk driver might also be liable. This is known as negligent entrustment. If you have been injured in a car accident caused by a drunk driver, you need a specialist personal injury attorney to properly handle this matter to ensure that you receive all the compensation available. In certain cases, the bar which over-served the drunk might be responsible in a Dram Shop Claim.
- Houston Truck Accident Lawyers. In addition to car wreck injury victims, we represent folks who have been injured by the careless actions of commercial truck drivers. 18-wheeler truck and other commercial vehicle accidents can be caused by many factors. Often, truck accidents are caused by driver error or improper maintenance of the truck. Most often, truck accidents are caused by the following:
- Truck Accidents Caused by Driver Fatigue Driver fatigue is one of the major causes of big truck accidents and resulting injuries and death.. Regulations limit the time a driver can be on the road but these rules can be ignored causing serious accidents.
- Truck Accidents Caused by Driver Inattention As in other vehicular accidents, inattention of the driver can have devastating consequences. Whether caused by cell phone use, texting, reading or just general lack of attention, driver inattention is a major problem in truck operation. Invariably, these distractions cause accidents and terrible injuries.
- Truck Accidents Caused by Driver Intoxication Intoxication DWI causing accidents with big rig trucks is not always the result of alcohol abuse. While major accidents happen when drunks get behind the wheel, intoxication can also result from drug abuse. Prolonged or even occasional drug abuse can severely affect a driver's abilities and often results in serioius injury or death.
- Truck Accidents Caused by Driver Negligence Truck drivers owe a duty to the public to operate their rigs in a safe manner and not cause injury. When they fall below that standard of care, accidents can happen resulting in serious injuries.
- Truck Accidents Caused by Faulty Equipment When a company tries to save money at the expense of public safety, equipment failure can result causing crashes and injuries.
- Truck Accidents Caused by Improper Securing of Load Drivers should know how to secure their load properly. When the either don't know or just don't do it right, this negligent conduct can result in injuries to other drivers.
- Truck Accidents Caused by Inadequate Driver Training Trucking companies are required to properly train their drivers. When they fail to do so, they are creating a danger to the public by putting an inexperienced driver on the road.
- Truck Accidents Caused by Poor Maintenance Laws and regulations require owners and drivers to properly maintain their trucks. There is are good reasons for this - lack of proper maintenance can result on truck accidents or items falling off trucks cauing injury to others.
- Truck Accidents Caused by Safety Violations Continual safetly violations are a big problem. However, even one violation can cause devastating injuries to fellow drivers.
If you have been injured in a truck/car accident that was caused by a semi tractor-trailer truck, you must have an experienced personal injury car accident lawyer on your side immediately to ensure that the accident scene is investigated appropriately to preserve your claim for damages. If your loved one suffered an accidental death, you need to speak with a lawyer to protect your rights and those of your children. Call Mr. Fleming if you have been injured in a truck accident in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin or anywhere in Texas or the United States.
- Bus Accident Lawyers. Were you injured while a passenger on a bus or in a car that was hit by a bus? Bus drivers are held to a high standard of safety and their employers are held accountable for their carelessness. Bus injuries are usually caused by driver mistakes but can also be the result of faulty maintenance of the bus. If you have been hurt in a bus accident, you should contact a board certified injury specialist as soon as you can after the wreck to preserve your right to compensation.
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyers. We have successfully handled many cases on behalf of injured bikers. Bikers have the same right to be on the road as any other motor vehicle driver. Unfortunately, some automobile drivers don't agree with this fact. Motorcycle accidents cause terrible injuries. If you were injured in a car wreck while riding your motorcycle, contact board certified injury lawyer Michael P. Fleming.
- Industrial Injury Lawyers. Explosions, plant explosions, construction accidents, mesothelioma caused by asbestos exposure, Gulf of Mexico Explosions and worker's compensation non-subscriber injuries are all dangers in the workplace. If you have been injured at work, contact a board certified personal injury specialist immediately to get advice on your options.
- Crane Accident Injury Lawyers. Crane accidents almost always result in terrible injuries or death. If you have been injuried or a loved one has been killed in a crane accident, contact us for a free case evaluation.
- Forklift Injury Lawyers. Forklift injuries can occur do to inadequate training or often due to faulty equipment and poor maintenance.
- Maritime Offshore Injuries & Jones Act Injuries. If you have been injured while working offshore whether on a tug boat, barge, cruise ship, drilling rig or other vessel, our maritime Jones Act lawyers will fight to obtain all the compensation and maintenance and cure you are entitled to receive.
- Boating Accident Lawyers. Were you injured while on a recreational boat? Many laws apply to operators of boats that may have prevented your injuries. Contact a boating injury lawyer to discuss your right to be paid for your injuries and damages. Often, boating accidents are caused when the operator is drunk. It is not only illegal to captain a boat while intoxicated but it is extremely dangerous to passengers an other people on the water.
- Injuries to Children. Was your child injured in a daycare or while riding a bicycle? Our lawyers have extensive experience handling injury claims on behalf of children including those hurt through the negligence of daycare workers and drivers.
- Swimming Pool Injury Lawyers. Every year, thousands of children are injured or killed in swimming pools. Many of these injuries and deaths can be prevented with properly secured pools or adequate supervision. If your loved one was injured or killed in a swimming pool, contact us today for a no-obligation consultation.
- Dog Bite Injury Lawyers. Were you or a loved one attacked by a vicious dog? We represent the victims and families of people injured and killed by dog attacks. Our dog bite lawyers have handled many cases on behalf of injured children and adults who have been attacked by violent dogs and suffered serious injuries. Some breeds are more prone to attack than others. Oftentimes, the homeowners insurance of the dog owner will pay for your injuries and damages. Dog attacks can cause permanent disfiguring injuries and psychological damages - especially in children.
- Premises Liability Lawyers. Were you or a loved one injured while on a premises of another due to their negligence? The law requires property owners to protect their guests from unreasonably dangerous conditions. Such conditions can include wet floors, uneven flooring, faulty elevators, broken/unsafe railings causing stairwell injuries, balcony injuries, falling merchandise and many other factors. If you were injured in a commercial premises or on private property, you might be entitled to compensation from the owner's insurance company. Call us today for a free consultation.
- Malpractice. Whether legal malpractice or medical malpractice, mistakes by professionals you trusted can cause you further damage and cost. We will aggressively pursue your claim against an impaired or negligent lawyer or doctor.
- Pedestrian Injury Lawyers. If you were injured while walking or jogging, you are entitled to be compensated if the injuries were caused by a negligent driver. This type of car accident happens often. Whether at a crosswalk or on the roadside, injuries to pedestrians can be serious and life-threatening. Call us immediately if you have been injured while walking or jogging.
- Catastrophic Injuries. Catastrophic injuries need the experience of a board certified personal injury lawyer. If you were injured or a loved one was injured or killed in a plane crash, ATV Rollover or other terrible accident, contact a board certified injury specialist such as Michael P. Fleming as soon as possible to protect your right to compensation.
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers. We represent cyclists who have been injured by aggressive or careless drivers. If you or your child have been injured in a bicycle accident, contact a board-certified personal injury trial law specialist today to discuss your case and right to compensation. Bicycle accidents happen every day and are usually caused by negligent auto drivers. Often, bicycle accidents are caused by aggressive conduct by drivers who do not think bike riders deserve to share the road.
- Sexual Assault Injury Lawyers. If you or a loved one were sexually assaulted at an apartment complex or other commercial project, you might have rights to compensation if the owner of the property was aware of the danger to you and others but failed to properly warn of the danger.
- Parking Lot Accident Injury Lawyers. Parking lot accidents are very common and can cause horrible car accidents resulting in serious injuries and death. A proper and swift investigation is important to prove fault and preserve evidence such as surveillance tapes.
If you are looking for experienced personal injury lawyers, call us today. You may also contact an injury attorney by email at any time. Also feel free to view answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Cases.
Every year millions of Americans and their babies are affected by the side-effects of defective pharmaceutical drugs. Like other personal injury matters, we handle these cases on a percentage basis and you will not have to pay our fees or expenses unless we recover money for you. Board certified personal injury trial specialist Michael P. Fleming and his team of lawyers are pursuing claims for damages for injuries resulting from the side-effects of these medications:
This group of antidepressant drugs known as Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors or SSRIs have been shown to increase the likelihood of heart defects and other problems in babies whose mothers used the drugs while pregnant. For some time, experts have known of the six-fold increase in the occurrence of Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension in Newborns or PPHN. Now, we are investigating concerns that these drugs have other side-effects that cause heart defects in babies born to mothers who used them while pregnant. If your baby was born with ANY birth defect and you were prescribed an antidepressant while pregnant, it is important to speak with an attorney as soon as possible to protect the right to compensation belonging to you and your baby. We are actively pursing claims on behalf of children and their parents whose lives have been affected by these drugs.
Time can run out on your ability to seek damages from the drug companies. Some of the SSRI drugs believed to cause birth defects include:
- Zoloft - Marketed under the brand name of Zoloft and the generic form known as Sertraline, Zoloft is produced by the drug company Pfizer. Zoloft is one of the most widely-used antidepressant drugs and has been linked to the serious birth defects shown below. Zoloft lawsuits over side-effects such as heart birth defects have been filed all over the country. Most have not been filed as a Zoloft class action but rather the Zoloft litigation has been made up primarily of individual lawsuits. If you have seen our lawyer commercials about the Zoloft lawsuits over baby heart defects, contact one of our Zoloft lawyers today to get your questions answered. Many people have contacted us regarding the Zoloft Class Action Lawsuit and other Zoloft Litigation.
- Prozac - Also known by the generic Fluoxetine, Prozac has been used manufactured and marketed by Eli Lilly & Company for many years. Like, Zoloft, Prozac is known to cause serious birth defects when used by pregnant women.
- Paxil - Paroxetine (also known by the trade names Aropax, Paxil, Seroxat, Sereupin) is made by GlaxoSmithKline. It has been found by the courts to cause serious heart problems for babies when used by their pregnant moms.
- Celexa - Made by Forest Laboratories, Celexa (generic name Citalopram) has the same adverse side-effects as Zoloft and the other SSRI drugs.
- Sarafem - Also made by Eli Lilly & Company, Sarafem is Fluoxetine and marketed differently than Prozac but has the same negative qualities and side-effects that can result in serious heart defects in babies.
- Lexapro - The generic drug Escitalopram (trade names Lexapro, Cipralex, Seroplex, Lexamil, Lexam) is also marketed by Forest Laboratories. Like Zoloft and the others, this form of SSRI drugs causes terrible birth defects when used by pregnant women.
- Effexor - This antidepressant has also been connected to serious birth defects when used by pregnant women.
- The serious birth defects believed to be caused by Zoloft, Prozac, Paxil, Celexa, Sarafem, Lexapro and other SSRI antidepressants include:
- Atrial Septal Defects - Commonly known as "ASD" or "hole in the heart," atrial septal defects occur when there is a defect, or opening, between the left and right atria of the heart. This causes the mixture of low-oxygen venous and high-oxygen arterial blood. Quite often, atrial septal defects require surgical repair.
- Ventricular Septal Defects - "VSD" is similar to atrial septal defects in that it is an opening between the right and left sides of the heart. However, as the name suggests, a ventricular septal defect occurs when there is an opening in the ventricular septum, the wall dividing the right and left ventricles.
- Tetralogy of Fallot (ToF) - Tetralogy of Fallot or ToF as it is commonly known is actually the presence of four distinct heart malformations occurring at the same time. These include pulmonary stenosis, overriding aorta, ventricular septal defect and right ventricular hypertrophy. It is the most common cyanotic heart condition and usually involves a surgical repair.
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome - HLHS is a rare but extremely serious heart condition in which the left side of the heart is underdeveloped. Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome requires surgery in various stages to alleviate the effects of the defect. Sometimes, a total heart transplant is needed to treat HLHS.
- Transposition of the Great Arteries or Vessels (TGA or TGV) - Transposition of the Great Vessels (TGV) involves an abnormal arrangement of the primary pulmonary blood vessels. Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA) is included within this condition but is limited to the pulmonary arteries.
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) - Under normal circumstances the Ductus Arteriosus is present in the developing baby. While still in the mother's womb, the baby's lungs are full of fluid and the heart does not yet pump blood through them to receive oxygen. The Ductus Arteriosus allows most of the blood from the right ventricle to bypass the lungs. Upon birth, the Ductus Arteriosus is supposed to close and allow the blood to flow through the lungs. When it does not close, the condition known as Patent Ductus Arteriosus or PDA is present.
- Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return (TAPVR) - With Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return or TAPVR, all four pulmonary veins are in the wrong position and the normal flow of blood between the heart and lungs is not present.
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DOVR) - The congenital heart defect known as Double Outlet Right Ventricle or DORV exists when the pulmonary artery and the aorta both connect with the right ventricle of the heart. This condition also alters the normal flow of blood between the heart and the lungs. It can appear in combination with other heart defects.
- Coarctation of the Aorta (CoA) - Coarctation of the Aorta is a narrowing of the aorta near the Ductus Arteriosus. It can be treated without surgery in many cases. Sometimes surgical intervention is needed.
- Craniosynostosis - Craniosynostosis is not a heart defect like the other conditions caused by SSRI antidepressant drugs. It is present when a baby's head grows abnormally due the premature fusing of the sections of the skull. It can result in abnormalities in the head face, hands, toes and other parts of the body.
- Autism - A new scientific study shows that women who were prescribed SSRI antidepressants in the year prior to giving birth were more likely to give birth to a baby diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Some of the more popular SSRI antidepressant drugs suspected of causing autism spectrum disorder include Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac, Celexa, Lexapro and Sarafem. The study shows a two-fold increase in Autism Spectrum Disorder when used by women within a year of giving birth. There is a four-fold increase in autism in babies when the SSRI antidepressants are used by the pregnant mother in the first trimester of pregnancy. If you used an antidepressant and your baby was born with autism or any birth defect, you should contact us as soon as possible.
- Pradaxa (Dabigatran). Pradaxa has been used as a blood thinner in patients suffering from non-valvular atrial fibrillation (AF). However, recent studies have shown that this medication can cause severe internal bleeding leading to death.
- Accutane (Isotretinoin). The acne drug Accutane has been suspected of causing serious Inflammatory Bowel Disease including Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. We are currently handling many cases for folks who developed Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis after taking Accutane many years ago. Often, people used Accutane while in high school or college and developed symptoms of these serious side-effects some years later. If you took Accutane and developed Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), call us today for a free evaluation.
- Avandia (Rosiglitazone).Avandia, also known as Rosiglitazone, a drug used for treatment of diabetes, has been linked to serious cardiovascular problems such as heart attacks and strokes.
- Zyban & Wellbutrin. Bupropion (also known by the names Wellbutrin, Zyban, Voxra, Budeprion and Aplenzin). If you used this drug while pregnant, you should know that researchers have found a connection between use of these drugs and serious heart defects in their babies. The study found that babies born to women who used the drug in their first trimester of pregnancy were at an increased risk of developing a serious heart defect known as Left Ventricle Outflow Tract Obstruction (LVOTO) including coarctation of the aorta and hypoplastic left heart.
- Meridia. The manufacturer of the diet drug Meridia (also known by the generic name of sibutramine) has announced the voluntary withdrawal of the product due to concerns over an increased risk of heart attack or stroke.
- DePuy Hip Replacement Implant Recall. Have you or a loved one received either a DePuy Acetabular Implant (hip socket) or Hip Resurfacing System (the partial hip replacement system)? You have probably heard in the news about the voluntary recall issued by Johnson & Johnson. The recall was prompted by hundreds of complaints to the FDA regarding failure of the devices.
- Topamax (Topiramate). The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has increased its warning to the public regarding data showing that Topamax and its generic form can cause cleft lips or cleft patates in children whose mothers used the drug while pregnant. It is an uncommon step for the FDA to take such action to warn the public. You may have seen the Topamax lawsuit commercials about these dangers. If your child has a cleft lip or palate and you used Topamax while pregnant, it is important that you file a claim for your child before it is too late. Call us today for a free no-obligation consultation and more information.
- Fentanyl (Duragesic) Pain Patch Lawsuit. The FDA has issued numerous advisories and warnings about deaths caused by use of the Fentanyl Transdermal System. Also known as the Fentanyl Pain Patch, this product has been marketed under the brand name of Duragesic and generic forms. Used to help ease sever pain, many people have died while using this device.
- Vaginal Mesh Lawsuit. These defective medical products have caused numerous mesh/sling lawsuits to be filed around the country. The FDA has issued warnings over complications involving transvaginal mesh implants. Failures of these medical products can cause extreme pain and additional health problems. Many times, surgery is required to repair the damage. Often, surgery is not possible. If you or a loved one has a vaginal mesh, you should contact us to see if you are entitled to compensation.
- Actos Bladder Cancer Lawsuit. Serious warnings have been issued regarding a connection between the use of the diabetes drug Actos and bladder cancer. If you used Actos and have been diagnosed with bladder cancer, contact us as soon as possible for more information on your right to compensation.
Our business law attorneys represent businesses in cases involving breach of contract disputes, partnership disputes, fraud, trade secret disputes, employment litigation, and various other business litigation matters. Our lawyers regularly represent businesses that have disputes with other companies. Whether your company has been sued or needs to enforce its legal rights, we can help. Call us for a consultation regarding any of the following business litigation matters:
- Breach of Contract
- Business Torts
- Business Lawsuit Defense
- Employment Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Trade Secret Litigation
The civil litigation attorneys at Michael P. Fleming & Associates have extensive experience prosecuting and defending a wide variety of civil litigation trials and appeals and accept cases prosecuting and defending civil litigation matters throughout Texas. The civil litigation process can be complicated and intimidating. Our lawyers work hard to guide you the whole way. If you need a divorce lawyer or family law attorney, we will give you the personal and aggressive representation you deserve. Contact us today regarding your civil litigation matter.
Did you work more than 40 hours per week without being paid overtime? Even if you are paid a salary, you are supposed to receive overtime pay if you work more than 40 hours in a week. There are very few exceptions to this federal law. The Fair Labor Standards Act ("FLSA") is the federal law that mandates the payment of overtime pay. Michael P. Fleming is one of very few attorneys who has argued - and won - a FLSA case in the Supreme Court of the United States of America. Even if you agreed to work without overtime, it still should have been paid and you might be able to recoup the pay shortage going back for years. Call today if you did not receive your required overtime pay.
Federal and state laws protect those that blow the whistle on fraud in government contracting and claims. Special statutes also provide for significant compensation to be paid to whistleblowers who report and act upon such fraud. Compensation can be in the many millions of dollars and can include:
If you are aware of significant fraud regarding any government program, contact us today for a free, no-obligation confidential consultation.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys, contact us immediately online or call 713-221-6800 in Houston or toll-free 800-509-2335. We are ready to assist you in your legal needs involving personal injury, business litigation and real estate.
By: Michael P. Fleming email@example.com