Houston Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Clients Throughout Texas
Personal injury and wrongful death matters share something in common: successful resolution is a must. For those who have suffered a serious personal injury in an accident or some other type of situation, this means obtaining the compensation necessary to be able to recover.
In all personal injury and wrongful death claims, it is critical that you secure the representation of an attorney who has the necessary skills and experience to resolve your situation along with a total commitment to help you through such a difficult time.
Decades Of Experience Helping Our Clients
At the personal injury and accident injury law firm of Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C., we offer our clients the superior legal representation they need to be able to effectively face the challenges before them. Our decades of experience in personal injury and other civil litigation matters allow us to meet a wide range of needs for our clients.
Founding attorney Michael P. Fleming is a former elected Harris County Attorney who has been helping the injured and others facing legal challenges for more than 25 years. During those decades of service to his clients he has received many recognitions, including:
- Board-Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- AV Preeminent rated* for many years in Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system
- Being selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers list many times
- Named among the best lawyers in Houston in H-Texas Magazine's Top Lawyers in Houston Features
He has argued and won before the United States Supreme Court as well as our local state and federal courts.
We offer our exceptional representation to those facing such issues as:
- Personal injury
- Motor vehicle accidents including car accidents and truck accidents.
- Pharmaceutical drug cases and those involving dangerous medical devices such as the Morcellation Cancer Lawsuits caused by Laparoscopic Power Morecllator use for uterine fibroid removal or hysterectomy surgery. The FDA has warned that morcellation devices can worsen uterine cancer such as leiomyosarcoma and endometrial stromal sarcoma.
- Wrongful death
Contact The Houston Injury Attorneys Of Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C.
If you or a loved one has been injured, you need to choose an attorney with the skill and experience necessary to be able to help you secure the best possible resolution to your situation. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Houston attorneys, call 713-221-6800, toll free at 800-509-2335 or contact us online. Or, feel free to check out our frequently asked questions in personal injury cases.
We collect no fees until we obtain compensation for you.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.