Houston Real Estate Lawyers
Texas Real Estate Attorneys
Our founder, Michael P. Fleming, former Harris County Attorney, is board certified in Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization . We assist individuals and companies in residential and commercial real estate issues including:
- Real Estate Litigation: Our real estate litigation lawyers can help you resolve disputes. We have represented many clients who have been sued or the victim of fraud in a real estate transaction. We have also handled many cases of breach of contract related to real estate transactions. In addition to his Real Estate board certification, Michael P. Fleming is also board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Deed Restrictions: Our law firm has drafted deed restrictions for many Texas subdivisions. We assist developers in drafting covenants and restrictions appropriate for their particular real estate development.
- Homeowner Associations: We can help you form your subdivision's homeowners association and draft bylaws needed for proper operation.
- Title Examination: If you are planning to buy a property or if your property has chain-of-title issues that need to be resolved, our real estate attorneys can help you.
- Document Preparation: Our real estate law firm is prepared to draft all documents necessary for buying, selling, or financing property including deeds, title documents, promissory notes, easements, and deeds of trust.
In addition to being well-known as the former Harris County Attorney, Michael P. Fleming has been recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer. His firm is AV rated by Martindale - Hubbell and has been featured in H-Texas Magazine's Top Attorneys in Houston issue. He is also one of the small percentage of attorneys in the entire country to have had the privilege to have argued - and won - a case before the Supreme Court of the United States.
At Our real estate law firm, you will find real estate lawyers with the level of experience you require.
Contact a Real Estate Attorney immediately by email with your question or call 713-221-6800 today.
Your Advocate and Representative
Experience and Service
For general information about real estate law, see our Real Estate Law Information Center .
When the real estate matter you are facing is important, make sure you have an experienced real estate lawyer who has the time to discuss your situation with you, explain your options, and represent you. Contact the litigation and real estate law attorneys at the Michael P. Fleming & Associates law firm. We accept real estate cases throughout Texas including the areas surrounding Houston and Galveston.