Houston Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
Texas Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
When you have an important real estate deal, it is important to have qualified, experienced counsel on our side to protect your interests. The Commercial Real Estate Attorneys at Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C. represent business owners and real estate developers in the following areas:
- Residential Development: Our commercial real estate lawyers have assisted developers with numerous large residential developments and the entire legal process involved from the purchase of the raw land to sales of developed lots and homes. We have represented major residential developers in addition to the smaller operations.
- Condemnation & Eminent Domain: If the government or utility is attempting to take your commercial property, our commercial real estate lawyers will fight to make sure you receive fair compensation. As a board certified real estate specialist, Mr. Fleming has handled important condemnation cases and has actual been asked to serve as a condemnation hearing commissioner by the county court judges.
- Title Disputes: The commercial real estate attorneys at Michael P. Fleming & Associates have represented commercial developers in cases involving title and boundary disputes. Mr. Fleming has handled thousands of title transactions.
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes: If you have a tenant in your property that needs to be evicted, our commercial real estate attorneys can help you through the process. We regularly handle evictions for our commercial real estate clients.
- Environmental Issues: If your development is facing a dispute with the state or federal government over environment issues, our commercial real estate lawyers will endeavor to protect your investment and make sure you are treated fairly.
- Business Litigation: Our real estate lawyers have represented commercial developers in a vast number of business litigation cases both as plaintiff and defense. If your company is being threatened or sued by a supplier, customer or other company, our business litigation lawyers will fight hard in court to protect your most important asset. Our lawyers also represent businesses including real estate companies in suing to protect their rights against other companies guilty of wrongdoing.
- Contractor Issues: If you are involved in a legal dispute with a contractor or supplier, our commercial real estate lawyers will advise and represent you in court if necessary.
- Governmental Issues: Former Harris County Attorney Michael P. Fleming has been dealing with county, city and state departments in commercial real estate matters for many years. He and the other lawyers at Michael P. Fleming & Associates have extensive experience dealing with governmental issues and disputes that can threaten any real estate development. Whether platting, permitting, environmental or other matters, we can help you get through the bureaucratic process.
- Collection Issues: If a customer or other company owes you money, our litigation lawyers can actively pursue the money that is owed to make sure your cash-flow is not negatively affected. Likewise, if your company is being wrongfully threatened or sued for an alleged debt, we will defend you in court.
- Construction Litigation: Our commercial real estate litigation lawyers have experience representing developers and construction companies in litigation arising from a development including injury litigation, lien litigation, contract disputes, fraud claims, collection issues and more. Contact one of the commercial real estate litigation lawyers at Michael P. Fleming & Associates if you have any construction litigation question.
- Leasing Issues: The commercial real estate lawyers at Michael P. Fleming & Associates can assist you with developing leases and resolving claims involving leases with your tenants.
- Real Estate Litigation: Because of our extensive representation of real estate developers, we have handled a wide-variety of real estate litigation matters including trespass, flooding, fraud, contract, specific performance and other claims. We have aggressively fought for our clients in fraud cases.
- Personal Injury Defense: Our attorneys have a great deal of experience handling personal injury claims for plaintiffs and for defendants. If you have been threatened or sued for a personal injury claim, it is important that you have qualified personal injury lawyers to defend your company. Michael P. Fleming is board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and uses this skills to defend companies that have wrongfully been accused of injuring an employee, customer, contractor or other party.
- Business Lawsuit Defense: Our commercial real estate litigation lawyers have defended our clients in many lawsuits threatening their operations.
- Employment Litigation: Employment issues are a fact of life for the successful commercial real estate company. Our attorneys have defended employment claims in the state and federal courts including, contract claims, sexual harassment, Fair Labor Standards Act claims, overtime, discrimination, Family Medical Leave Act claims and others. If you have an employment issue, contact a commercial real estate employment lawyer today at Michael P. Fleming & Associates.
Michael P. Fleming, former Harris County Attorney, is board certified in Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is one of the small percentage of attorneys in the country to have argued and won a case before the Supreme Court of the United States.
If you have a legal issue involving commercial real estate in the Houston area - or anywhere in Texas - contact the commercial real estate attorneys at Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C. by email immediately or call them at 713-221-6800.