Civil Litigation Lawyers
The Houston civil litigation lawyers at Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C. have extensive experience handling complex litigation matters in the state and federal trial and appellate courts.
Michael P. Fleming has handled many trials in state and federal trial and appellate courts. Contact our attorneys now if you have any question regarding civil litigation in Houston or throughout Texas including cases involving:
- Business Litigation We have represented many small and medium sized business in litigation disputes. Our job is to fight aggressively for our clients while at the same time keeping costs reasonable.
- Partnership Disputes Partnerships often end up in court whether because a breach of the partnership agreement or, as we have seen in many cases, there is malfeasance by one of the partners.
- Business Lawsuit Defense When our business clients get sued, it is our priority to fight hard to defend their reputation and the assets of the company.
- Breach of Contract A broken contract not only causes the loss of the expected profits but it can also affect other clients and generally disrupt business.
Real Estate Litigation Michael P. Fleming is board certified as a specialist in real estate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Federal Trial Lawyers Michael P. Fleming has extensive trial experience in our federal trial courts.
- Business Tort Litigation Businesses can be the victim of interference in its business and contractual relationships. Swift action is often necessary to stop irreparable damage.
- Trade Secrets Litigation Stolen trade secrets can ruin a business. When a competitor or former employee steals secrets such as customer lists or confidential data, the immediate remedy is to seek a temporary restraining order and injunction to stop the theft.
- Fraud Everybody can be a victim of fraudulent conduct – from the individual on the street to the largest of corporations. Fraud can be a small, unintentional misrepresentation to an outright scam. Fraudsters need to meet with tough and swift justice.
- Special Appearance and Objection to Jurisdiction of Texas Courts If you have been sued in Texas but have no connection with this state, you might be able to object to the jurisdiction of the Texas courts and get the case dismissed.