Houston Business Litigation Lawyers
Contract Disputes • Civil Litigation
A contract dispute, accusation of fraud or breach of fiduciary duty can have the effect of putting your business on hold until the matter is resolved. At the business litigation law firm of Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C., we understand your need to turn such matters over to business litigation attorneys you can trust.
We represent numerous companies and individuals in business lawsuit disputes in the state and federal courts. Whether breach of contract, non-compete, employment disputes or other issues, we are ready to protect your interests.
Well-known Houston litigation lawyer, Michael P. Fleming, former Harris County Attorney is Board-Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has been selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers list for several years and his firm is AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell. The firm has been recognized in H-Texas Magazine's Top Lawyers feature and Mr. Fleming is one of the very few attorneys in the country to have argued and won a case before the Supreme Court of the United States .
Contact A Business Litigation Attorney • Your Advocate In The Courtroom •
Experience And Service
At our law firm, we have the experience it takes to defend your company against unwarranted attacks or to take action to protect the interests of your officers, employees and shareholders. If your company has been sued or threatened with litigation, it is important that you contact business litigation attorneys immediately to protect your interests. Likewise, if your company has been the victim of misconduct by another company or individual, it is important that you act promptly and obtain counsel to protect the interests of your business. At Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C., our attorneys have the experience to protect the rights of your company in state or federal court in any of the following areas:
- Breach of contract
- Partnership disputes/breach of fiduciary duty
- Trade secret disputes
- Employment litigation : If your company is dealing with accusations of discrimination or unfair labor practices, protect your business. Michael P. Fleming has handled and tried employment law defense cases, including an important Fair Labor Standards Act case that he argued and won before the Supreme Court of the United States. If your company is facing allegations of discrimination and or unfair labor practices, call Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C., today.
- Overtime claims: If you worked over 40 hours per week without being paid overtime or if your company is facing such claims, contact us today.
- Covenants not to compete: If your company has an employee who has left your company and is now competing in violation of a contract not to compete, you should act quickly to preserve your rights and prevent the violation.
- Mediation: Michael P. Fleming is also a certified mediator and can assist in mediating your dispute.
- Special appearance - objection to jurisdiction: If you are out of state and have been named in a Texas lawsuit, we can object to jurisdiction for you. We have helped clients do this in the state courts.
The civil litigation process can be intimidating. When the legal matter your business is facing is important, make sure you have an experienced business litigation lawyer who has the time to discuss your situation with you, explain your options and represent you. Contact the business litigation attorneys at the law firm of Michael P. Fleming & Associates, P.C. We accept cases throughout Texas.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.